L'actu de Neal Stephenson

Modérateurs : Estelle Hamelin, Eric, jerome, Travis, Charlotte, marie.m

Répondre
jerome
Administrateur - Site Admin

L'actu de Neal Stephenson

Message par jerome » ven. sept. 14, 2012 9:29 am

Neal Stephenson parle de son actualité dans cette interview. Il revient notamment sur le projet de jeu Clang.

Extrait :
C – Speaking of the Internet, you very directly connected on Kickstarter for CLANG recently, and broke your budget very swiftly to fund the development of motion control for a realistic, immersive swordfighting fantasy game.
Neal Stephenson – No, just barely, and just in time. It was a nailbiter. We didn’t know. Forty eight hours before the deadline it seemed very much a touch and go thing, and with about a day to spare we hit our target. We’ve been working with, another Edinburgh connection, this fellow named Guy Windsor who runs a sword school in Helsinki now, but he lived in Edinburgh for many years. He appeared in one of those videos. So yeah, that was interesting, that was a never to be forgotten experience, it was another go for broke moment, and we made it, and so now we’re just trying to organise the project so that the people who donated won’t be disappointed.

GC – What is next for Neal Stephenson?
Neal Stephenson– I’ve been trying to arrange things so that other projects like CLANG can be delegated to people who know what they’re doing, and that seems to be slowly succeeding, and so I’m hoping that at some point in the autumn, when it starts raining in Seattle again, I can go into my little workspace and start work on the next book. I’m not really saying what that is yet, but I’m just starting it, so it won’t be out for a couple of years, probably. Pretty vague answer, but the bottom line is I’m going to write another novel.
Jérôme
'Pour la carotte, le lapin est la parfaite incarnation du Mal.' Robert Sheckley

yogo

Message par yogo » jeu. sept. 20, 2012 5:51 pm

Peux t on espérer que The Baroque Cycle et surtout Anathem soit traduit en français un de ses quatre ?

Hoêl

Message par Hoêl » ven. sept. 21, 2012 7:38 am

yogo a écrit :Peux t on espérer que The Baroque Cycle et surtout Anathem soit traduit en français un de ses quatre ?
Ben , c'est la raison pour laquelle je vais me mettre à jouer au loto .
"Tout est relatif donc rien n'est relatif !"

Lensman

Message par Lensman » ven. sept. 21, 2012 8:33 am

S'il fallait des raisons ou des autorisations pour espérer, ce serait nouveau !!! Bien sûr, que l'on peut espérer !!!

Oncle Joe

bormandg

Message par bormandg » ven. sept. 21, 2012 8:48 am

Lensman a écrit :S'il fallait des raisons ou des autorisations pour espérer, ce serait nouveau !!! Bien sûr, que l'on peut espérer !!!

Oncle Joe
Je pense qu'il a voulu écrire "esperar" (traduction en castillan de "Attendre").
"If there is anything that can divert the land of my birth from its current stampede into the Stone Age, it is the widespread dissemination of the thoughts and perceptions that Robert Heinlein has been selling as entertainment since 1939."

Lensman

Message par Lensman » ven. sept. 21, 2012 9:27 am

bormandg a écrit :
Lensman a écrit :S'il fallait des raisons ou des autorisations pour espérer, ce serait nouveau !!! Bien sûr, que l'on peut espérer !!!

Oncle Joe
Je pense qu'il a voulu écrire "esperar" (traduction en castillan de "Attendre").
Ah ? Evidemment, dans ce cas, c'est autre chose...

Oncle Joe

yogo

Message par yogo » mer. oct. 03, 2012 11:05 am

En gros, je peux me brosser...

Merci :D

Hoêl

Message par Hoêl » mer. oct. 03, 2012 9:02 pm

yogo a écrit :En gros, je peux me brosser...

Ou te mettre à lire l'anglo-amériquain dans le texte... ce n'est pas donné à tout le monde .
Mais ça coûte manifestement moins cher .
"Tout est relatif donc rien n'est relatif !"

bormandg

Message par bormandg » jeu. oct. 04, 2012 9:32 am

Hoêl a écrit :
yogo a écrit :En gros, je peux me brosser...

Ou te mettre à lire l'anglo-amériquain dans le texte... ce n'est pas donné à tout le monde .
Mais ça coûte manifestement moins cher .
Et puis, une fois qu'on a commencé....
"If there is anything that can divert the land of my birth from its current stampede into the Stone Age, it is the widespread dissemination of the thoughts and perceptions that Robert Heinlein has been selling as entertainment since 1939."

Répondre

Retourner vers « Les infos sur vos auteurs »