Stephen King, Richard Matheson et HP Lovecraft

Modérateurs : Estelle Hamelin, Eric, jerome, Jean, Travis, Charlotte, tom, marie.m

Répondre
jerome
Administrateur - Site Admin

Stephen King, Richard Matheson et HP Lovecraft

Message par jerome » mer. févr. 04, 2009 8:45 am

Voici quelques propos de Stezphen Kign glané sur le net :

"I think that has some kind of formative influence the same way reading Richard Matheson had an influence on me," King explains. "People always say to me, 'Well, what about H.P. Lovecraft?' And the thing was, you read Lovecraft when you were a kid but I never felt that he was speaking my language. It was chillier than my heart was, and when Matheson started to write about ordinary people and stuff, that was something that I wanted to do. I said, 'This is the way to do it. He’s showing the way.' I think that I serve that purpose for some writers, and that’s a good thing. Both Rowling and Meyer, they’re speaking directly to young people. ... The real difference is that Jo Rowling is a terrific writer and Stephenie Meyer can’t write worth a darn. She’s not very good."
Jérôme
'Pour la carotte, le lapin est la parfaite incarnation du Mal.' Robert Sheckley

Julien d'Hem

Re: Stephen King, Richard Matheson et HP Lovecraft

Message par Julien d'Hem » mer. févr. 04, 2009 9:53 am

jerome a écrit :Voici quelques propos de Stezphen Kign glané sur le net :

"Stephenie Meyer can’t write worth a darn. She’s not very good."
Hail to the King ! :D
"C'est comme une des œuvres de petits et exquis de l'art comme je pense que vous aimerez à croire que je suis droit dans votre propre de voir pour savoir."
Yoyoangel, bot.

Travis

Message par Travis » mer. févr. 04, 2009 10:07 am

King is a King

Répondre

Retourner vers « Les infos sur la Science Fiction, la Fantasy et le fantastique en général »