Les projets de Mike Resnick

Modérateurs : Estelle Hamelin, Eric, jerome, Travis, Charlotte, marie.m

Répondre
marie.m

Les projets de Mike Resnick

Message par marie.m » jeu. oct. 27, 2011 8:57 am

A l'occasion de la sortie de l'anthologie Alien Contact, pour laquelle l'auteur a écrit un texte, Mike Resnick (Kirinyaga) fait part de ses projets pour l'année à venir. Une année bien chargée, due à son statut d'invité d'honneur de la WorldCon de 2012.
Jack McDevitt and I just handed in a novel, The Cassandra Project, to Ace. I have a novel, The Doctor and the Kid, coming out this December from Pyr, and I just signed to do two more in the series, The Doctor and the Rough Rider and The Doctor and the Dinosaurs. Eric Flint and I will be starting a long-overdue collaborative novel for Baen, The Gods of Sagittariuis, later this year. I write a Lucifer Jones story for almost every issue of Subterranean Magazine; I write a Harry the Book story for every issue of Postscripts; I owe a story to Asimov's, and I'll be collaborating on stories with Brad Torgerson, Lezli Robyn and Kij Johnson in the coming months. And I'm editing a new line for Arc Manor called the Stellar Guild line. I think I also have half a dozen collections coming out in the next year, but that's not normal; it's a function of being Guest of Honor at the 2012 Worldcon, and I can guarantee it'll never happen again.

Répondre

Retourner vers « Les infos sur vos auteurs »