Les projets de David Marusek

Modérateurs : Estelle Hamelin, Eric, jerome, Travis, Charlotte, marie.m

Répondre
alephaleph

Les projets de David Marusek

Message par alephaleph » ven. janv. 29, 2016 9:23 am

Upon the rock, un nouveau roman de SF de David Marusek et premier tome d'un nouvelle série de science fiction qui parle d’un premier contact en Alaska. L'info

jerome
Administrateur - Site Admin

Message par jerome » lun. nov. 13, 2017 9:10 pm

Il en parle ici
“A number of reviews I’ve gotten for Upon This Rock have kindly welcomed me back to the fold, as though I’d dropped out of the writing game and only now returned. I’d like to thank them, but also to point out that I’ve been here the whole time. It’s true I haven’t put out any major new work since Mind Over Ship in 2009 (except for two non-science fiction anthologies that I co-edited), but I’ve been writing without break all these years, no less than four hours a day, five days a week (plus business chores on Saturdays). In that time I started three new novels and spent about a year each on two of them, only to see them crash and burn in their second or third drafts. That’s no way to make a living, and I hated to see them go, but they were dead ends. Not a total loss, however, because some spark of life carried over from one project to the next.
Jérôme
'Pour la carotte, le lapin est la parfaite incarnation du Mal.' Robert Sheckley

Répondre

Retourner vers « Les infos sur vos auteurs »