Un article de Cory Doctorow : Extreme Geek

Modérateurs : Estelle Hamelin, Eric, jerome, Jean, Travis, Charlotte, tom, marie.m

Répondre
jerome
Administrateur - Site Admin

Un article de Cory Doctorow : Extreme Geek

Message par jerome » lun. mai 11, 2009 8:33 am

Cory Doctorow a signé un article sur Locus : Extreme Geek. Il est en ligne ici.

I am by no means the geekiest SF writer working in the field today; on the power-law curve of geekiness, there are many ancient and gnarly masters before whom I am but a noviate, barely qualified to check the syntax in their shell-scripts. Stross, I'm looking at you here.

Nevertheless, I am far more geeky than average, and that geekiness has crept into my writing practice in a way that is very close to perfectly geeky inasmuch as it probably costs me as much effort as it saves me, inasmuch as it delights me, and inasmuch as it points the way to civilian applications that someone else might want to develop into products that the less geekified may enjoy.

In that spirit, I offer you three quirky little tassles from the fringes of technology and SF writing:
Jérôme
'Pour la carotte, le lapin est la parfaite incarnation du Mal.' Robert Sheckley

justi

Message par justi » lun. mai 11, 2009 5:20 pm

Voilà une façon brillante d'utiliser internet, les e-books et tout le saint-frusquin. Et qui prouve que mettre des trucs gratuits online, c'est pas nécessairement pousser les créateurs ou les éditeurs à mourir de faim. Y en a qui devraient en prendre de la graine !

Répondre

Retourner vers « Les infos sur la Science Fiction, la Fantasy et le fantastique en général »